Every GoWest server and subscription is fully managed.
Unlike self-managed hosting, our business model doesn't assume every customer is a security, server and software expert. That's our job. We started out in 2003 with the aim of providing the same assurance of service to other web designers and developers that we were providing to our own website development customers. This included, and still includes:
- GoWest's High Availability Cloud Platform
- Worry-Free Redundant Backups
- 24/7 Real-Time Monitoring
- Fully-Managed Software Updates
- Fully-Managed Virtual Hardware
- Secure Control Panel System
- E-Commerce PCI Compliance
- On-Site Layered Security
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- No Setup Fees
- Multiple Payment Options
- Easy Email Helpdesk
- Free SSL Installation
- Generous Storage and Bandwidth
- Flexible Feature Limits
All of our hosting plans are completely managed and monitored by our hands-on staff, working directly in our Denver data center. We handle all software updates, and our High Availability Cloud network eliminates most hardware hassles completely.
Cloud-based hosting doesn't get easier than this.